Women's and Men's Head-to-Toe Body Waxing
We offer one of the most diverse and comprehensive lists of waxing services in the Chicagoland area. If you can grow the hair, we can wax it off.
Because we believe first and foremost in helping you achieve the healthiest and most
beautiful skin possible, we do not neglect this purpose when it comes to waxing.
Waxing can be unnecessarily harsh if your skin is not properly prepped before and
cared for immediately after the waxing service. We take great care to ensure your
skin is treated meticulously so that you receive the best results with as little irritation
to your skin as possible. With a variety of waxes, skin prepping and post-care
products we can assure you your skin will be treated with the utmost care.
For best results
To encourage slower hair growth we recommend you wax regularly. We like to wax
when hair has 1/8-1/4 inch outgrowth; so depending upon your hair's growth cycle
this can mean 3-6 weeks between appointments. Because we know waxing results are
best with regularly scheduled services we offer 40% off your 6th same-service waxing if
each of the previous 5 services were performed within a 6 week succession.
- Avoid sun exposure for 24 hours before and after waxing.
- You are responsible for notifying us BEFORE treatment if you are using or have
used any of the below listed or related products. For your safety please tell us if
you are currently using or have used Accutane in the past 12 months, or if you are
currently using or have used Renova, Retin-A, other retinols or retinoids, other
alpha hydroxy acids in the past 2 weeks. These products work by breaking down
your skin's topmost layer making it likely that you will lose a layer of skin during the
waxing process. This may be painful and lead to scarring. Your skin may also be
very sensitive if you have used Vitamin-C facial serums, or products with glycolic
acid, or salicylic acid (ex: Proactiv, other cleansers/moisturizers, or acne spot
treatments) in the past 7 days.
- Finally, please notifying us BEFORE your treatment if you are pregnant or have
Type I Diabetes. Because these may leave you more susceptible to infection, you
may have to provide written permission from your doctor before your waxing
appointment with us. Please ask about this when scheduling your appointment so we
can properly advise you.
Comprehensive Price List
WOMEN'S SPECIFIC SERVICES
- Tweeze Only15 - 3500
BRAZILIAN & BIKINI:
may include stomach centerline
- LA - Completely bare front to back5500
- Rio - Leaves landing strip only5500
- San Tropez - Leaves center from front to back4000
- North Ave. Beach - Removes everything outside of a bikini2000
- North Ave. (Add on Stomach Center Line)2500
- Jawline 800
- Nose Interior or Ears800
- Full Face (Choice of 3, 4 or 5 face waxes)20 / 28 / 3500
- Eyebrow Maintenance + Lip2000
WOMEN'S FULL BODY
- Neck/Hairline (sides only/full)8 / 1200
- Arms (upper/lower/full)15 / 25 / 3500
- Back (lower/upper/full)15 / 20 / 3000
- Stomach (centerline/half/full)8 / 15 / 2500
- Bottom/add on between cheeks20 / 3500
- Between Cheeks2000
- Ankles or Knees1500
- Half Legs/Add on Knees35 / 4500
- Full Legs6000
- Feet or Hands/add fingers or toes10 / 1800
- Fingers/All Fingers2 / 1500
- Toes/All Toes1 / 800
COMBINATIONS & SPECIALS
Save up to $75
- Full Body 1 - Up to neckline + LA/Rio/San Tropez20000
- Full Body 2 - Up to neckline + North Ave. Beach17500
MEN'S SPECIFIC SERVICES
Please enquire; may price less depending upon amount to be removed
- Neck/Hairline (sides only/full)8 / 1500
- Shoulders/Neck/Upper Arms15 / 25 / 4000
- Back (lower/upper/full)20 / 30 / 4500
- Stomach/Chest/Both 25 / 35 / 5000
- Under Arms1800
- Arms (Upper/Lower/Full)18 / 30 / 4000
- Chest + Back6000
- Chest + Back + Stomach + Shoulders8000
- Full Upper Body (under 200 lbs)10000
- Full Upper Body (over 200 lbs)12500
MEN'S FULL BODY
Up to Neckline, includes everything outside of briefs
Save up to $75
- Bantamweight (under 150 lbs.)17500
- Middleweight (150-215 lbs.)20000
- Heavyweight (215-250 lbs.)22500
- Super Heavyweight (250+ lbs.)25000
- Upper BodyHalf Price
Please allow up to 2.5 hours for full body services
- 10% off 3 or more Body & Eyebrow services in a single visit (does not include Hands & Feet)
- 40% off your 6th same service wax (over $20) if each is done in a 6 week or less succession
Fitness & Bodybuilding
For Bodybuilders, Figure, Fitness, Bikini Competitors, & general fitness
enthusiasts we understand that you may have special preferences or requests
to get you prepared for competition, vacation or just for the beach. Because
of this we offer shaving at 1/2 of the listed waxing prices, and we highly
recommend our moisturizing and exfoliating Body Treatments.
Because of your strict dieting and hydrating restrictions we have found that
your skin can be left looking dull & flakey, and may even feel itchy and dry.
This can lead to an unnecessarily patchy and/or streaky sunless tan which
can be distracting to judges and to the audience at shows or in photos. It is
important for you to understand that there are two very different conditions
your skin is suffering from: dryness & dehydration. Dryness can only be
corrected by restoring oil-loss to the skin's outmost layers, while dehydration
can only be corrected by restoring water-loss to the skin's outmost layers.
Note: This will NOT effect the desired result obtained from your dieting. It will
simply correct and produce a more even tone & smooth skin's surface.
Our Green Hulk (for men) and Green Goddess Hydrating Body Scrub
Treatments will serve the perfect dual function for you. Your skin will look
luminous because it is hydrated & moisturized while being exfoliated by ultra
mineralizing Dead Sea Salts. This is the perfect skin preparation before you
begin your spray or painted-on tan regime.
If you are also interested in waxing please contact us to set up your specific
exfoliation & waxing schedule to get your skin best prepared for your event.
Let us know in advance if you are planning to use products such as Pro Tan
or any other sunless tanning systems so we can choose the best products to
use for you.
Open AllClose All
- How should I prepare for a hair removal treatment?
- To assure ease in removal, any unwanted body hair should be at least 1/4" long.
Please have trimmed if longer than 3/4". You will want to refrain from extended sun
exposure 48 hours prior to waxing. You should gently exfoliate your skin a couple of
days before waxing. On the day of your waxing services, you will want to make sure
you thoroughly cleanse the area being waxed and that the skin is moist but not
greasy from oils or lotions. Women may choose to avoid waxing during the three
days prior to and during their period – the skin is most sensitive during this time, but
we would still be willing to preform the service.
Before we begin the waxing service please tell us if you:
- Have Type I Diabetes
- Are pregnant
- Bruise easily
- Have varicose veins (on area to be waxed)
- Are sunburned
- Have a thyroid condition
- Are menstruating
- Are using products/medications that are contraindicated for waxing: Accutane,
Retine-A, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, Tazorac Avage, Differin, Strivectin,
Renova, Proactive, Avita, benzoyl peroxide & salicylic acid. These are only some
of the products we are aware of that may cause a problem and new ones can
come along daily. Your skin is important to you and us – so please check with
your doctor if you have any doubts.
- Does waxing hurt?
- Of course it does if you are new to body waxing, but we promise it will get better with
regularly scheduled waxing services. Coarser hair is more painful when removed, so
starting out waxing may be more painful, however as you wax with scheduled regularity
you will find the hair will begin to grow more slowly and thinner. With continuous
waxing, hair becomes finer and sparser, and waxing will become substantially less
painful. If you are especially sensitive to pain or you are first-time waxing client, you
may want to take an anti-inflammatory (such as Ibuprofen) 1 hour before your
- Why should I wax instead of shave?
- When hair is shaved most people experience signs of regrowth within 24-48 hours.
Shaving commonly results in ingrown hairs, bumps and ongoing skin irritation. When
waxed frequently hair grows back slower, softer and without stubble. When appropriate
post-waxing home care is followed, waxing leaves virtually no ingrown hairs, bumps or
ongoing skin irritation.
- Could I be waxed during my period?
- During your period your body tends to be more sensitive due to changes in hormones,
and this could cause the treatment to be more painful. We recommend you schedule
an appointment after the end of your menstrual cycle. Women may choose to avoid
waxing during the three days prior to and during their period – the skin is most
sensitive during this time, but we would still be willing to preform the service.
- How often can I be waxed?
- This depends on the area being waxed and how fast your hair grows. On average,
every 3-6 weeks is recommended for body waxing, and every 2-6 weeks for facial
waxing. We are willing to wax more frequently if you have enough hair outgrowth. If
you are following our waxing special of receiving 40% off of your 6th same-service wax
you need to have your appointments scheduled within 6 weeks of each other. We
make this recommendation because we want you to experience the most dramatic
benefits from our waxing services.
- How should I take care of my skin after waxing?
- After waxing you will want to avoid the following for 48 hours. Tanning and extended
sun exposure, hot showers or baths, saunas and steam rooms, & scented lotions,
perfumes, or colognes on the waxed area.
Don't allow direct heat on the skin for at least 24hrs after waxing: sunbathing,
solarium, hot shower, sauna or steam room use. This can traumatize & burn new skin,
as the dead skin layer has been removed with the hairs during waxing.
Based on your skin, your esthetician will recommend a post-waxing home-care regimen
and products to calm and soothe your skin.
- What should I expect from my Brazilian Wax?
- You will be provided with a modesty towel and disposable panties. You and the your
esthetician will discuss the shape and preferred amount of hair to be removed from
your waxing service. L.A. is completely bare from front to back, Rio leaves a landing
strip only, San Tropez leaves the center from front to back, and North Ave. Beach is
the basic bikini removing everything outside of your swimsuit (for this particular service
feel free to leave your underwear on, we will provide protective draping).
Your esthetician will start by removing your towel and positioning your legs into place. Pre-
wax product is applied to clean the skin and provide a barrier between the wax and your skin.
If you feel uncomfortable during the waxing procedure, please let us know
we want to ensure that the process is as relaxed as possible.
At the end of the treatment we will apply a post-wax product which will
promote healing and soothe the area.
- Why is my hair not growing back all at the same time?
- Hair may break at the surface during waxing if hair is thin or weak causing some hairs
to grow out faster. Another reason is that your hair grows in stages, and depending
on a follicle's particular stage of growth will determine how quickly it may come back.
Also it is common for two or three hairs to be simultaneously produced from one
follicle. This is another reason your hair may appear to be growing back
inconsistently. With frequent waxing you will find that your hair follicles will begin
regrowing hair more consistently.
- What are the benefits of maintaining a Brazilian wax?
- We hope you will start to maintain and take care of your new Brazilian wax. We
strongly recommend you do not wait longer than 4-6 weeks between waxing services.
Waiting longer will result in you not experiencing the same benefits as you will when
waxing on a schedule. When waxed frequently hair grows back slower, softer and
without stubble. You will also become more acclimated to waxing and therefore it will
become less painful over time. Our goal is to keep you happy and see you again, so
if you have any questions before or after the treatment, please don't hesitate to
- Can you give me any advice for Brazilian waxing aftercare?
- Most clients do not experience reactions beyond redness and minor irritation. Hair may
break at the root during waxing, if hair is thin or weak, causing some hairs to grow
out faster. Please follow these guidelines to minimize irritation and occurrence of
Post-Care Waxing Tips:
- Avoid the sun immediately after waxing and use a sun screen; recently
waxed areas are prone to hyper-pigmentation (permanent darkening of
the skin) if exposed to the sun, sun lamps or tanning beds. Avoid saunas,
steam rooms, whirlpools and other heated sources for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Gently exfoliate waxed area everyday starting 24 hrs. post procedure.
However use strong caution because over exfoliation can lead to further
irritation. We recommend a loofa, loofa gloves, or washcloth with a mild
cleanser gentle enough for use on your face. This will help to prevent
and correct ingrown hairs. Also applying a salicylic acid lotion to waxed
area daily may also help prevent bumps and ingrown hairs.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight
clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Avoid sexual activity for 12 hours after a Brazilian. While your pores are
open they are more vulnerable to infection by otherwise harmless
- Healthy skin is hydrated and moisturized. Use a gentle moisturizer to
continue caring for your skin between waxing, and drink more water as
this will keep your skin looking healthier longer. Over dry skin has a
tendency to be removed in certain areas along with the hair during the
waxing process. Help prepare your skin for your next waxing service by
moisturizing daily and staying hydrated
- Get on schedule. Routine waxing will help your skin gets accustomed to
the procedure and may minimize irritation and ingrown hairs. Eventually
your hair may begin to grow more slowly, sparse, and softer.